I am super excited to post this blog on Miss Chelsea. She was absolutely stunning! I only spoke with her on the phone a few times and shared several text messages but had no idea the Beauty I would encounter when she showed up. Not only was she beautiful but she was sweet, easy going, and so much fun to work with. What I loved most about her was how she came ready to work the camera. You could definitely tell she was not new to glamour shots. LOL Her mother came and watched with loving eyes and her older brother and his fiancee' showed up as well. All to watch the baby of the house take pictures and then head out for her final Prom before she graduated from High School. How excited for her I was. So excited that I could hardly wait to edit her pictures.
Isn't she just stunning?!
So let me tell you a little about Chelsea Young.....
She is a 2016 Graduate of Baton Rouge Magnet High School and her plans are to attend Souther University this summer and Major in Political Science. While attending Baton Rouge High I was a member of the African-Heritage club, DECA club, and I also participated in mock trial for two years in a row. I have a huge interest in politics, law, civil rights, and public speaking.Beauty and Brains...what a awesome combination. We chose to do her session Downtown and right when the sun was coming down. Thank goodness she was a camera poser professional because the sun disappeared quickly for some reason that night.
When I asked Chelsea a few questions about herself and the preparation for the night and and any advice she would like to give and this is what she told me.
1. I wanted my prom pictures to exude class, femininity and daintiness!
2.. My photo session was a lot of fun and very personal which I believe made my pictures have a very authentic and natural look to them.
3. When taking any pictures whether they be senior photos or prom pictures, ALWAYS have fun and just enjoy yourself. Keep in mind that any camera attention and time you receive is yours so own it and be your self......... It'll reflect in the pictures!
4. I only wore one outfit.
5. Accessories definitely make it a lot easier to really make a statement with your look. So, the accessories I chose, I chose them to compliment my style and look that I was going for.
6. Plan! Plan! Plan! Even though your plans probably won't go completely as expected it's nice to have an idea of what you want. Knowing what you want can make it a lot easier for the photographer, makeup artist, hairstylist, and yourself to execute that look!
7. For hair & makeup the biggest tip I could give is again, get your look together in your head it makes it easier to achieve!
8. My fear was the weather! That day the weather wasn't in my favor, but Mrs. Williams made accommodations and had a lot of patience, so the outcome was great..... Better than expected!!
13. What kind of person is she....Friendly. Energetic. Optimistic.
Oh and her date was so much fun as well. He really brought his GQ A-game for the night. They definitely had a corky chemistry that made me smile all night long. Not to mention he was quite the Handsome young man too!
Thank you Chelsea for Choosing AnyWherePhotoz Photography to capture you beautiful day! I wish nothing but the best for your future.